Army Officer Dies After 8 Years In Coma, Was Shot In Face By Terrorists

Lt Col KBS Natt, a Sena decoration champ, had been in a state of extreme lethargy beginning around 2015, when he was smacked by a shot in the face during an activity in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara.


Following an eight-year battle for his life, Lt Colonel Karanbir Singh Natt from the Regional Armed force (TA), passed on Sunday. Lt Col KBS Natt, a Sena decoration champ, had been in a state of extreme lethargy starting around 2015, when he was smacked by a slug in the face during an activity in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara.

Lt Col KBS Natt was the second-in-charge of the 160 Infantry Regiment TA (Jammu and Kashmir Rifles). On November 22, 2015, the military had sent off an activity in Haji Naka town of Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara following knowledge in regards to the presence of psychological oppressors nearby.


Lt. Col. Natt was an accomplished official who had served in the military for very nearly 20 years. Prior to enlisting in the Regional Armed force, Lt. Col. Natt enlisted in the standard armed force in 1997 in the wake of dropping from the Officials Preparing Foundation in Chennai and was dispatched in the nineteenth Contingent of the Detachment of Watchmen, a motorized infantry regiment, through the Short Help Commission passage of the military.


Subsequent to serving for more than decade, he left the standard armed force, however his adoration for the olive green went on forever and he enlisted in the Regional Armed force.


November 2015

In November 2015, the Kupwara area of Jammu and Kashmir saw consecutive experiences. On November 17, the 41 Rashtriya Rifles directed by Colonel Santosh Mahadik sent off an enormous enemy of dread activity in the Kalaroos area of Kupwara. He drove the activity from the front and in a furious weapon fight, he was hit in the chest and was seriously harmed yet kicked the bucket because of the gunfire wounds.


Lt. Colonel Natt got an eruption of fire after the fear based oppressors were cornered in a cottage. The official was smacked in the face by a Kalashnikov slug and was truly harmed however he saved three of his men during the activity.


A Long Fight

Colonel Anil Alagh (Resigned), who was the chief of Lt. Colonel Natt’s previous regiment, composed a sincere post in 2018 to share the battle of Lt. Col. Natt’s family and what he is going through. The official was transported to Srinagar and afterward taken to the Military’s Exploration and Reference emergency clinic in Delhi. Lt. Col. Natt was in a vegetative express, a condition in which an individual was conscious yet gives no indication of mindfulness, on the day he was gotten.


The long fight for the infantry official and his family started. He slipped into a trance like state because of the wounds. Col. Alagh, who composed the post on Lt. Col. Natt’s better half, Navreet’s solicitation, said, “His significant other, youngsters Guneet and Ashmeet, his folks and different veterans were close by.”


“I can’t track down the words,” Col. Alagh. “My heart tears separated each time Ashi says, ‘When will Dad get up? When will he come to get me from school? When will he see my school capabilities?’ A lot more questions…I embrace her firmly and say, ‘Very soon.’ Considering what will occur? Gunnu says he ought to be with us in every case regardless of whether he is in this condition…we have him,” Mr. Alagh composed citing Lt. Col. Natt’s significant other.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours