Nitish Kumar guaranteed that he has been supporting a cross country rank statistics beginning around 1989. The Bihar rank statistics information, which could ignite requests for comparative censuses in different states, is a central point of contention for the resistance INDIA coalition.
Patna: A day subsequent to setting information free from a disputable standing based overview in the state, Bihar Boss Pastor Nitish Kumar has required an all-party meeting today to introduce the discoveries of the enumeration report and conscious on the following game-plan.
The following are 10 focuses on this real issue:
1. The Bihar government yesterday let information out of the standing evaluation that viewed that as 36% of the state’s 13.1 crore-solid populace has a place with Incredibly In reverse Classes, 27.1% to In reverse Classes, 19.7% to Booked Ranks, and 1.7% to Planned Clans. Everyone represents 15.5%.
2. Yadavs, the OBC gathering to which Vice president Pastor Tejashwi Yadav has a place, are the biggest populace bunch in Bihar, representing 14.27% of the aggregate, as per the station evaluation study.
3. Dalits, or Booked Positions, involve 19.65% of Bihar’s populace, which additionally incorporates almost 22 lakh (1.68%) individuals from Planned Clans.
4. Boss Priest Kumar said that the discoveries of the review will be imparted to delegates of each of the nine state assembly parties that consented to the study today.
5.The Bihar Boss Clergyman declined to remark when asked by in the event that the rank registration should have been visible as a restoration of the Mandal Commission’s proposals, setting off requests for modified station standards relative to populace.
6.”It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to delve into such subtleties at the present time. Allow me to impart the discoveries to all gatherings tomorrow. From that point onward, our emphasis will be on making approaches focused on at standings that might be considered to be needing more prominent help. I should add, the study will help all stations, no matter what,” Mr Kumar said.
7. Mr Kumar communicated certainty that Bihar’s station study will prod a cross country registration of every gathering. Repeating his opinion, RJD boss Lalu Prasad Yadav said the study establishes the vibe for “a cross country standing enumeration which will be embraced when we structure the following government at the Middle”.
8. Hours after information from the overview was delivered, Top state leader Narendra Modi blamed the resistance for “attempting to isolate the country for the sake of rank”. The PM sentenced any endeavor to “partition individuals” based on rank as a “transgression”.
9. “Out of 90 secretaries of the focal government, just 3 are OBC, who handle just 5% of India’s financial plan. Consequently, it is critical to know the position measurements of India,” said Rahul Gandhi, who declared last week that the Congress would lead a standing statistics in survey bound Madhya Pradesh assuming it wins the political decision.
10. The last time an evaluation of all ranks was directed was in 1931. On June 2 last year, the Bihar bureau supported a station study and distributed ₹ 500 crore for the activity.